Your purchase includes:
- 2 very detailed (30 pages each) fortnightly plans for Junior Infants to cover the month of September, covering English, Irish, maths, science, history, geography, music, drama, visual arts, SPHE and PE.
- A sample timetable for the each of the first 4 weeks of school. The timetable accounts for the Junior Infants starting on a shorter day and a gradual increase each week to the full infant day over the course of the month.
- 2 detailed Aistear plans, covering 3 different topics.
- All subject areas are covered in the fortnightly plans and where possible arts education and SESE are deliberately incorporated into the Aistear plans and through integration.
- English and Irish plans are based on the most up-to-date September 2019 version of the Primary Language Curriculum.
- All of the suggestions in these plans are from my own experience of what works well with infants and these plans are not based on any particular textbook or scheme. I have suggested resources for the lessons such as poems, songs and YouTube videos and have included the links to these. Therefore, these plans can be used by any multi-class infant teacher.
- These are fully editable, Microsoft Word documents and can be quickly and easily edited to work with any class.