Your purchase includes:
- 2 very detailed (30 pages each) sample fortnightly plans for Junior Infants to cover the month of September, covering English, Irish, maths, science, history, geography, music, drama, visual arts, SPHE and PE.
- A sample timetable for the each of the first 4 weeks of school. The timetable accounts for the Junior Infants starting on a shorter day and a gradual increase each week to the full infant day over the course of the month.
- 2 detailed Aistear plans, covering 3 different topics.
- All subject areas are covered in the fortnightly plans and where possible arts education and SESE are deliberately incorporated into the Aistear plans and through integration.
- English and Irish plans are based on the most up-to-date September 2019 version of the Primary Language Curriculum.
- All of the suggestions in these plans are from my own experience of what works well with infants and these plans are not based on any particular textbook or scheme. I have suggested resources for the lessons such as poems, songs and YouTube videos and have included the links to these. Therefore, these plans can be used by any multi-class infant teacher.
- These are fully editable, Microsoft Word documents and can be quickly and easily edited to suit any class.