Your purchase includes:
- A very detailed (41 page) fortnightly plan for a multi-grade infant class to cover the month of December covering Irish, English, mathematics, science, history, geography, visual arts, music, drama, PE and SPHE.
- A detailed 3 week Aistear plan for December covering the themes of Christmas, toys and games.
- All subject areas are covered in the fortnightly plans and where possible arts education and SESE are deliberately incorporated into the Aistear plans and through integration.
- To make things easier for multi-class teaching, most of the activities for both Junior and Senior Infants are the same, however extra more challenging an additional activities for Senior Infants are hi-lighted with purple text throughout the plans.
- English and Irish plans are based on the most up-to-date September 2019 version of the Primary Language Curriculum.
- All of the suggestions in these plans are from my own experience of what works well with infants and these plans are not based on any particular textbook or scheme. I have suggested resources for the lessons such as poems, songs and YouTube videos and have included the links to these. Therefore, these plans can be used by any multi-class infant teacher.
- These are fully editable, Microsoft Word documents and can be quickly and easily edited to work with any class.
Nicola (verified owner) –
The detail in these plans are amazing and I could never come close myself! My teaching & the students learning will benefit from the new ideas and plans! Love the Aistear plans too!!!