- As well as the sections show in the picture the plan also includes sections for assessment, integration, and differentiation.
- I have included a PowerPoint Presentation that I made for the lesson which includes all of the sound clips and pictures you will need.
- I have also included two posters which I made to illustrate the concepts of loud and soft.
- This is a lovely lesson, tried and tested by me when teaching my own infant class.
- Note: This lesson works perfectly as a stand alone lesson, or if you wish to extend work on sounds, I have another lesson on high and low sounds which is a follow up to this lesson for sale separately. Alternatively, you can purchase both lessons together as a bundle at a reduced here.
Junior / Senior Infants Science Lesson on Sounds (Lesson 1)
This is a Science lesson for Junior or Senior Infants on the topic of loud and soft sounds, and identifying sounds in the environment. The lesson plan is laid out in a clear step-by-step and easy to follow way with plenty of detail (2.5 pages in total).