- As well as the sections show in the picture, the plan also includes sections for assessment, integration, and differentiation.
- I have included a lovely worksheet that I have made for this lesson.
- I have also included four posters which I made to illustrate the concepts of loud and soft, high and low.
- This is a lovely lesson, tried and tested by me when teaching my own infant class.
- Note: I have another science lesson on loud and soft sounds available here. I would recommend you do that lesson first and then this one, however this is not absolutely essential as Lesson 1 works as a stand alone lesson, and lesson 2 could be modified slightly to work as a stand alone lesson.
Also, you can purchase both lessons together as a bundle at a reduced price here.
Junior / Senior Infants Science lesson on Sounds (Lesson 2)
This is a Science lesson for Junior or Senior Infants on the topic of high and low sounds and identifying sounds in the environment.
The lesson plan is laid out in a clear step-by-step and easy to follow way with plenty of detail (2.5 pages in total).