These sample long term plans will save you countless hours as the content is already pre-populated, so instead of typing everything from scratch, you can simple edit it to suit. Suggested content for each month is provided for teachers who are new to a class level or for those who would like some new ideas, but you can easily change this to suit your own circumstances if you desire.
More details about the plans are below:
- A comprehensive, extremely high-quality 32 page yearly mathematics plan for a multi-class 1st & 2nd Class. The plan includes an extremely detailed month by month table suggesting when content could be covered, but of course this can easily and quickly be edited to suit your own class and preferences.
- This plan is based solely on the mathematics curriculum and not on a publisher’s scheme or textbook. If you are following a particular scheme and wish to include the content from it in the plan, most publishers have a document with a monthly breakdown of their content as part of their online resources that you can simply include instead of the table that is provided.
- The English plan has a comprehensive table containing suggested themes/ topics, and content. The content gives suggested poems, rhymes, books, phonics, letter formation etc. that can be covered each month.
- The poems, books, letter formation and themes are suitable for both first and second class, however I have included 2 versions of the plan with different grammar, phonics and handwriting for first and second classes.
- As well as the recommended sections, the plan also contains suggested poems, songs, stories, and phrases for each month for teachers who are new to a class level and who would like some ideas, or teachers who are not following a publisher’s scheme. Two versions of the plan are provided, with slightly different content for each class (so it could be used on a year 1 and year 2 basis).
- If you are following a particular scheme/ textbook and wish to include the content from this, most publishers have a document on their online resources with a monthly breakdown of their content and if you wish you can include this in the plan instead of the table with suggested content that is provided.
- The suggested topics to cover each month in this plan are based on the Stay Safe, Walk Tall, and the Department’s RSE programmes.
All other subjects
- There is one plan for each of the other subjects with content suitable for both 1st and 2nd class. These are not based on any particular scheme or book but contain ideas/ suggestions for lessons that I have found worked well. If you wish to base the plans on a particular scheme, the content section can be easily changed, and the bulk of the plans (aims, objectives, strands, strand units, skills and concepts, methodologies, integration, differentiation, assessment), would remain the same.
Follow me on my social media pages keep up to date about other products, special offers and giveaways! I am on Facebook and Instagram. Thank you!
Nicola (verified owner) –
Absolutely thrilled with this bundle, the work that has gone into it is impeccable. Thank you so much for doing all the hard work so I can focus on the teaching & and not spend all my time on paperwork!