Your purchase includes:
- 2 very detailed (43 pages each approximately) fortnightly plans for Junior and Senior Infants to cover the month of May covering Irish, English, mathematics, science, history, geography, visual arts, music, drama, PE and SPHE.
- 2 detailed Aistear plans, with plans for 4 weeks in May. The themes covered are summer, the vet, and clothes.
- All subject areas are covered in the fortnightly plans and where possible arts education and SESE are deliberately incorporated into the Aistear plans and through integration.
- To make things easier for multi-class teaching, most of the activities for both Junior and Senior Infants are the same, however extra more challenging an additional activities for Senior Infants are hi-lighted with purple text throughout the plans.
- English and Irish plans are based on the most up-to-date September 2019 version of the Primary Language Curriculum.
- All of the suggestions in these plans are from my own experience of what works well with infants and these plans are not based on any particular textbook or scheme. I have suggested resources for the lessons such as poems, songs and YouTube videos and have included the links to these. Therefore, these plans can be used by any multi-class infant teacher.
- These are fully editable, Microsoft Word documents and can be quickly and easily edited to work with any class.