- Plan layout is suitable for any class using the Primary Language Curriculum from Junior Infants – Sixth Class.
- Suitable for fortnightly or weekly planning for those undergoing probation.
- Fully editable Microsoft Word documents that you can change to suit your needs.
- Very suitable for multi-class planning due to section for outlining the progression milestones and steps for different groups in the class, or differentiated objectives for each group in the class.
- Included are blank versions of the planning templates that you can fill out for your own class. Also included are samples of the templates filled in with content for First Class so you will see how to use it. These sample plans are for illustrative purposes on how to fill out the plan only, and so I have not included sample plans for other class levels.
- Planning for the new curriculum can appear quite daunting at first and there is a lot of new terminology, so I have included a quick guide to using the planning templates.
I also have a fortnightly planning template for English for the New Primary Language Curriculum on sale separately here.