Your purchase includes:
- A very detailed (40 page) fortnightly plan for Senior Infants to cover the month of April, covering English, Irish, maths, science, history, geography, music, drama, visual arts, SPHE and PE.
- A detailed Aistear plan, covering the topics of Easter and environmental awareness and care.
- All subject areas are covered in the fortnightly plans and where possible arts education and SESE are deliberately incorporated into the Aistear plans and through integration.
- English and Irish plans are based on the most up-to-date September 2019 version of the Primary Language Curriculum.
- All of the suggestions in these plans are from my own experience of what works well with infants and these plans are not based on any particular textbook or scheme. I have suggested resources for the lessons such as poems, songs and YouTube videos and have included the links to these. Therefore, these plans can be used by any infant teacher.
- These are fully editable, Microsoft Word documents and can be quickly and easily edited to work with any class.