Your purchase includes:
- A very detailed (41 page) fortnightly plan for a Senior Infant class to cover the month of December covering Irish, English, mathematics, science, history, geography, visual arts, music, drama, PE and SPHE.
- A detailed 3 week Aistear plan for December covering the themes of Christmas, toys and games.
- All subject areas are covered in the fortnightly plans and where possible arts education and SESE are deliberately incorporated into the Aistear plans and through integration.
- English and Irish plans are based on the most up-to-date September 2019 version of the Primary Language Curriculum.
- All of the suggestions in these plans are from my own experience of what works well with infants and these plans are not based on any particular textbook or scheme. I have suggested resources for the lessons such as poems, songs and YouTube videos and have included the links to these. Therefore, these plans can be used by any Senior Infant teacher.
- These are fully editable, Microsoft Word documents and can be quickly and easily edited to work with any class.