Your purchase includes:
- 2 very detailed (30 pages each approximately) fortnightly plans for Senior infants to cover the month of October covering Irish, English, mathematics, science, history, geography, visual arts, music, drama, PE and SPHE
- 2 detailed Aistear plans, with plans for 4 weeks in October. The themes covered are school, autumn and Halloween.
- English and Irish plans are based on the most up-to-date September 2019 version of the Primary Language Curriculum.
- All of the suggestions in these plans are from my own experience of what works well with infants and these plans are not based on any particular textbook or scheme. Therefore they are suitable for any class regardless of what books your school uses. I suggest using the ideas in these plans to base your lesson on, and then choosing a suitable page of whatever text book you use to complete at the end of the lesson to consolidate the learning.
- I have suggested resources for the lessons such as poems, songs and YouTube videos and have included the links to these.
- These are fully editable, Microsoft Word documents and can be quickly and easily edited to work with any class.
- The Aistear plans have notes in red on precautions to take to protect against the spread of Covid-19