On this page you will find sample timetables for different primary school settings
Whether you are a mainstream class teacher, a SET teacher, or an autism class teacher, creating a timetable can be a mind boggling process. It can seem impossible to fit everything in and to meet the Department’s time requirements for each subject.
Timetables often need to be changed throughout the school year as things crop up or when something doesn’t work. But if you are new to a setting, it can be helpful to see a sample timetable to get an idea of how things might look across the school day.
- Sample Infant Timetable (Short Day in English Medium Schools) €2,50
- Sample Timetable For 1st - 6th Class (Full Day in English Medium Schools) €2,00
- Sample Multi-Class Timetable €3,00
- Sample Autism / Special Class Timetable €3,50
- Support teaching timetable sample – SET timetable €2,00
- EAL Teacher Sample Timetables €2,50
Click here to see what the most up to date subject time allocations from the Department are.