Editable English as an Additional Language recorded preparation (planning) for Irish primary schools based on the Up and Away Curriculum and the Primary School Assessment Kit (PSAK).
Our “English as an Additional Language Long Term Plan for All Students” can be edited in less than 1 minute to create a plan with unique aims, targets and vocab based on which level (A1, A2 or B1) a child is on in each of the skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing. Check out our demo on Instagram. Or for students who are at the same level in all 4 skills, we have long terms at the A1, A2, and B1 level.
- English as an Additional Language Long Term Plan for All Students €11,00
- EAL Yearly Plan A1 Breakthrough Proficiency Level €4,00
- EAL Yearly Plan A2 Waystage Proficiency Level €4,00
- EAL Yearly Plan B1 Threshold Proficiency Level €4,00
We have a short term planning template that is suitable for planning for students at all levels. We also have fully editable EAL completed sample short term plans for the entire year at A1, A2 levels and B1 levels.
- EAL Short Term Planning Template and Sample Completed Plan €3,00
- EAL Weekly Plans For the Year - A1 (Breakthrough) Level €25,00
- EAL Weekly Plans for the Year - A2 (Waystage) Level €25,00
- EAL Weekly Plans for the Year - B1 (Threshold) Level €25,00
For information about what recorded preparation (planning) is needed for EAL teaching in Ireland, and where to find resources, you can check out our blog post here.